I love Christmas for so many reasons. I love the music and begin listening as soon as I can. I love to make and receive goodies from neighbors and friends. I can't wait to decorate my home and send out Christmas cards. I LOVE LOVE the decorations at the Mall. I'm not a really big shopper, but I love to go to the mall at Christmas time. This display was where Santa was visiting all the Children. The Tree is huge and i loved this golden reindeer. Bryce said he felt like we were steeling because just around the corner people were paying to get pictures with Santa by the same tree.
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
2 comments:
I wish I could celebrate Christmas with you. Your spirit is contagious. What fun your kids will have someday!!!
Natali, the little Christmas elf. Thanks for sharing your excitement! Merry Christmas, Mom
Post a Comment