It snowed about five or six inches here today. It is the most powdery beautiful snow. Bryce affectionately called it "Christmas Snow." He didn't really want to play in it as much as me, but he came out and I attempted to make a snowman. I wanted to be cool like Emily and have snowman pictures on my blog, but powder doesn't make good snowpeople! But I loved this big snowhill just the same.
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
2 comments:
I knew you would go playing in the snow! Hopefully your cold doesn't suffer because of it. You are such a fun girl! I know Bryce loves that about you, even if he doesn't always want to participate. I love your blog too. Keep up the good work.
Here comes Susie Smowflake dressed in a snowhite gown.....There is nothing like fluffy white snow! Merry Christmas, Mom
Post a Comment