Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girls Loving Girl Stuff

I look like I am about to go to sleep, and I was. The massage chair was amazing and I loved the pedicure. Whitney and I decided that we would treat ourselves to a pedicure and manicure. We went to a SUPER nice place, I don't know if any of you have heard of it is just too nice and swank. I won't reveal the location to save the employees from a rush of people. But, if you look in the background of this pic, you may be able to figure it out.

This little lady working on Bubbers feet was in a pretty big rush. She was talkative too, I didn't say three words to the girl who did mine. I liked it that way too.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. We used a little more of my fresh pumpkin to make this delicious bread. It tasted A LOT like the Great Harvest C.C. Pumpkin Bread. I will post the recipe sometime soon.

Bryce actually hates decorating the Christmas Tree, so Whit and I did it. It was a blast. I have so many fun ornaments that I got on sale after Christmas last year. So, it was like they were brand new and I had never seen them before.

3 comments:

kdance said...

Way to treat yourself, girl! Your Christmas tree is absolutely fabulous! I just read your heartburn blog--you poor thing! I got it really bad when I was preggo--I had never had it before and thought I was having a heart attack the first time it hit me hard. But, I didn't have it as bad as you! I'm so sorry. Glad the Zantac has helped. I found it helped to just sleep in a propped-up position at night (done with pillows stratigically placed). Miss you, girl!

Emily K. said...

Beautiful, Beautiful. Your Christmas spirit is always an inspiration to me. Thank you for being such a great Christmas girly. You're the best.

Allen Family said...

It sounds like you had and are haveing a blast. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving