
Hooray!!! Bubberoonigus came to see me and Bryce this week over Thanksgiving. I have been looking forward to this week for months. Lets just say that it is some much needed time off! She got here on Saturday night really late. Sunday we took it easy and it was a nice night so we went on a walk around Greys Lake. (pictured above) It was a great time.

Iowa Machine Shed! Good old fashioned country cooking. I love this place. Here is Whit taking a ride on this prize winning hog. She is having so much fun, it was hard to pry her off that pig.

CORN, CORN, CORN! We love corn here in Iowa and this giant corn just looked so delicious we had to have a taste.

Whitters is going to plow the ground with her little plow and I will supervise cuz I am older and wiser. Plus, I've got those nice squiny eyes that will help me be extremely perceptive. Bring on the farm.

Again, Bubber gets to do the work while I supervise. She does look a little crazed on this lovely tractor. We'd better not leave her to her own very long, she might run us all to the ground.
2 comments:
YeeeeHaaaaaw!!! Wish we all were there! You sisters look so cute. Nat, I like the curls. Have a great Thanksgiving.
You know, there's a free sight where you can edit your pictures, and take out the red-eye. It's called picnik.com, and I use it before I post any pictures. Just a little FYI. I love the pictures, but I would love to see the baby browns, and Bubber's greenish, whatever. I laughed and laughed at these pictures, while Jer and Jake sit playing video games, and they think I am crazy. I wish I could be there with you guys. Thanks for putting up with all of my phone calls. I'm just so darn lonely out here on the other side of the country. I'm so glad you are having fun. Bubber is such a fun gal to pal around with. Is the mani/pedi place in the mall, or JCPenney, or something? I can't tell. I miss you both. Have a happy happy happy turkey day. I love you, and can't wait until June.
Post a Comment