We were invited to a murder mystery party. We were assigned characters that we needed to come dressed as. My character was supposed to be a singer/songwriter. So I decided to dress up as the most eccentric singer/songwriter I could think of, Amy Winehouse. So, here is my "still modest" version of Amy Winehouse. The make-up and hair was the best part. Oh how fun.
Bryce was suppossed to be a pro basketball player. He really took this costume to the extreme and it is GREAT. We got those nice shorts at Goodwill and the tattoos we just did today. We thought it was time that Bryce covered his arms in tattoos. So, his arms were a little sore but, KIDDING. The tatto sleeves were half off at Walgreens this morning. Yes! Oh, and so was the nice black widow tattoo on his inner thigh.
11 comments:
Your cosumes are great. Jacob and I are getting kick out Bryce's shorts.
Oh my heck!!! Where in the world did you get that little pink skirt? A little lingerie, Nat? I can't believe you are showing your bra, even if it's on the outside of you shirt!!! Wow!! And, I really didn't need to see so much of Bryce's legs. Now, he doesn't leave much to the imagination does he? I laughed really hard, but was more shocked than anything. You are crazy. When is June already?
You guys are so much fun!! Your costumes are a riot- Colby would serious kill me if I put a picture of him in short shorts on our blog- Bryce is a good sport!
You guys look awesome! Love Bryce's shorts. You look incredible. You should do your hair like that more often!
Holy cow girl you look HOT!
Ha! Those are great outfits! That is awesome I bet you guys had a lot of fun dressing up. You do look quite if I may say this word.....sexy:) Oh I am supposed to tell you hello from Anna Barnes which is not her last name anymore. She lives in Mtn. View, she is a cute girl.
Holy moly girl! Way to go all out! You guys are so great getting into character. You'll have to tell me now the mystery dinner party was and how the corn bread turned out.
Hey Hot Momma,
I think you took great. Anyways, I hope you don't mind but I want to keep in contact with you. I got your blog address from Char. This is mine, clintanelle.blogspot.com
Oh, man, what a fun night. I didn't know you were so talented! We must spend more time together.
Natali!!! Amy Winehouse looks good on you!! Shoot! I bet Bryce liked the costume too! And those shorts on Bryce are HILARIOUS!!!
I loved your costumes! Let's see, who is whiter? Dallin or Bryce? I think Bryce wins for now. But we need to have them stand side-by-side in tiny basketball shirts to really know... maybe this Christmas??? :)
I'm so happy you will be coming for Christmas! It will be so fun, and we'll have to play lots of games, like Slap the Monkey (but maybe not Killer Bunnies, for Dallin's sake). Too bad it'll be snowing, I want to play croquet with you guys and watch something get stuck in the tree again. :)
Post a Comment