I promised the Young Women that I would dress up for Halloween. But, before I use that as an excuse, lets be honest, I really love to dress up! Halloween has been a favorite of mine for a long time for a couple reasons. #1, the dressing up and #2, the PUMPKIN carving. Tonight was our ward Halloween party and I went as the "Wicked" witch. But, I kept on reminding everyone that in the story "Wicked" the green witch was really the good one.
Here is my scary witch face and my happy pumpkin face.
Bryce has a mustache, he is mustache dude! (yes i have a weird smile, it is hard to smile with black lips and not get it all over my teeth)
2 comments:
You are just too beautiful to be a wicked witch. You look great! I love the green face. Actually, when we were carving our pumpkins I thought of you. I knew that you would also carve a pumpkin, and dress up. You are a sucker for holidays, and all of their traditions. I love that you also have your own computer now so you can blog more. Happy Happy Happy Halloween Halloween Halloween. You're the best. Hey, when is June already? I really wanna eat your sushi. I loooovvvveeeee sushi sushi sushi Nat Nat Nat.
I love your pink shirt and pink tights. I, too love it that you get so excited for holidays. You pumpkin looks awesome. I was a big dull dud this year and didn't dress up at all. I just didn't want to. But you look great. I love how your face looks. And I still need to know the wicked story. I don't really know at all but I did know that the green one was good. I love you!!
Post a Comment