Not Sure the Point on this one, but fun:
Eights List
8 TV Shows I like to watch..
The Office
Regis and Kelly
Eights List
8 TV Shows I like to watch..
The Office
Regis and Kelly
Arrested Developement
Morning News Casts
Friends
QVC Christmas Shoppe
That's So Raven
What Not To Wear
That's So Raven
What Not To Wear
8 Restaurants I like to eat at...
Texas Roadhouse
Red Robin
Burger King
Papa Johns
Burger King
Papa Johns
Subway
Flemmings (once every 10 years)
Flemmings (once every 10 years)
New York Buritto (or any place similar)
Golden Corral (I admit this proudly)
8 Things that happened today...
Went to work
Called my mom
Ate
took a therapeutic shower (let it all out)
put on my silky PJ's my Mom gave me
bought a rotisserie chicken from Wal-Mart
Listened to Hey Jude from Across the Universe Soundtrack around 10 times (in a row)
Cried a little
Cried a little
8 Things I am looking forward to...
Bubber coming for Thanksgiving
Christmas!
My hair being long again
Being done with Med School
Having my own kids someday, and not taking care of someone elses
Dressing up for Halloween
Sleeping in tomorrow
Bryce getting home
8 Things on my wish list...
A Yorkie dong
Warm fuzzy boots
Warm Fuzzy socks
A volleyball
A computer of my own
New Shoes
For everyone to get along and be happy (my Mom used to say that always, and now I say it)
A New Wardrobe (hey, I can dream)
A New Wardrobe (hey, I can dream)
8 People I tag...(8 because I doubt anyone will do it)
You first eight who read this . . . even though eight people seldom read my blog.
You first eight who read this . . . even though eight people seldom read my blog.
6 comments:
Nat, why did you cry today? I don't want you to cry, because I love you so much, and want you to be happy. I can't believe that you actually admitted to watching "That's So Raven." How embarassing!!! I wish you could have kids of your own, and not have to nanny for someone else any more too. I pray for you and Bryce every night. And, I know I'm not the only one. I think I am going to take a therapeutic shower right now, because it sounds so warm and good. Hey, when is June already? I love New York Burrito and Golden Corral too. I'm not a big fan of Subway, but I do like to watch QVC Christmas Shoppe when annoying Marie Osmond sells her dolly look-alikes. She's a crazy woman. You're not crazy, though. You're the best. Maybe we should make you a doll that looks like you. That would be fun. Hey, when is June already?
BTW (By the way), I don't think I'm going to do this tag, becauase I'm W2B. (Way too boring), and everybody's alrady heard it all. You're my BFF. Call me for some 411 when you get a seck (second).
Hey there girl, I can sympathize with you on the kids of your own thing. We have had quite a few problems staying pregnant. It seems like for every baby we lose 3 people i know get preg and have theirs. I kinda just gave up! I hate the feeling so so much! MMMMM.... I love all of thoses restraunts you named.....speaking of that I am STARVING!!!! New WARDROBE???? that is by far the best thing ever!! :)
Hey Natali!!!!
Seriously, I love reading little tags like this...you find out random facts about people that are fun! Sorry you had a rough-ish day. I don't know if the cry was a good thing, or a bad thing, but sometimes it just feels good to cry..for me at least.
Anyways, I totally read your blog...though I'm not the best at commenting! Thanks for always updating! I hope you and Bryce are living it up in Des Moines. Logan and I are surprised how much we miss it. Keep these posts coming k? I love reading them!
I read your blog too because it feels like I never get to see you anymore! What is up with that! I went private with my blog, not that you read it, but I did post that brown baby incident that you find so funny, if you want in just email me jamiehopkinscook@hotmail.com
I hope you are doing good, I actually think about you a lot.
I loved your 8 things list!!!
Post a Comment