I am back to my nanny job again now for the third year. I have been with Myah since she was 4 and she is now 7. I have been with Myles since he was 2 and he will be 5 at the beginning of next year. Since Myah is now in first grade and in school all day, I get Myles all to myself most of the time. He really is a funny, entertaining, and great kid. He sure is active and he loves the park. But, without his sister to play with him, he really expects me to fill in. I can't just sit on the park bench and watch anymore because he NEEDS me to play everything with him. He wants me to climb all over the equipment too, and I have gotten a lot of funny looks from Moms when I climb all over the playground equipment and their children also look at me funny. So, I try my hardest to let him do this on his own. It's getting better.
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
1 comments:
Wow, he looks so much bigger than last year when you posted some pics. Such a cute kid!! My kids like me to play with them on the park too, but, I usually don't. However, Jake always climbs right on, all 260 lbs. of him. He definitely gets the funny looks. I guess I need to make a memory with them like he is, huh!
Post a Comment