I bought two new purses at Gordmans this weekend. They were 50% off clearance. So the clearance price was $40.00 and it was 50% off of that price. So I got a $90.00 handbag for $20.00. I love Gordmans! Those of you who know me, know that I am a walking Gordmans advertizement. I go there for almost everything. I had to buy one of these for myself and one of them for my Mom who is an avid Kathy Van Zeeland fan. GO TO GORDMANS. The sale is actually over now, but they usually do it again sometime this fall. I hope they do.
Promise of Protection
12 years ago

7 comments:
How blessed I am to have my wonderful, beautiful and thoughtful daughter Natali. I'm sure that Heavenly Father blessed me with such outstanding children because he knew that I needed you all. Thank you and thank you all.
I was trying to remember what made me start to be such a purse fan. I think it was when you got me started looking at LV bags!!
That is a really cute purse Nat! I would glady go to Gordman's if there was one out here, and I actually had money to shop. But, there isn't one out here, and I don't have any money to shop. So there!! That is very sweet that you bought one for our lovely mother as well. Who doesn't like a new purse?
You've converted me to Gordmans. I got all my Christmas shopping done there--and for so cheap, too. You're the queen at finding good deals. I should shop with you more and you can teach me the tricks of the trade.
You are the one who told me about Gordmans too! You are the queen of deals, I love it.
I love the purse! I still haven't gone to Gordmans, but I need to check it out. With all of these good deals I keep hearing about I don't know why I have waited so long.
love the purse, LOVE Gordmans. That's pretty much where we buy all of our decor. I have to start discovering other parts of the store like clothes and purses!
Really cute purse! I need a new purse real bad! I only have a diaper bag and when the rare opportunity comes along where Spencer and I get to go on a date, guess what I'm totting around... a very beat-up diaper bag. So, I guess what I'm saying is... next time you see a deal like that hook a sister up!
Post a Comment