Who knew that there was so much adventure right down the road! This Saturday we went to the State Historical Museum. It was very fun and I know that there are a lot of pics here but I thought they were all so great I had to share them.

Native American Bryce. He built this hut from his own materials and with his bare hands.

The next bunch of pics are from the Iowa Caucus exhibit. They had all these rooms filled with these big people. They looked so real! Its like Where's Waldo. Where are we in the pics?

A heated political discussion over a nice lunch.

There must be a celebrity over there at the table! Who is it?

Lets be serious people.

I am a political person.

My one vote counts.

I am voting for . . . ? I should think about this.

Big Bison!? YES, that is so awesome.

OH NO, Bear attack . . . RUN!

Wow, this Mammoth is really big. I am a little scared.

You can't even tell that this isn't a real pic of a red-headed farmer and and his dark headed, serious wife. What an authentic reproduction.
12 comments:
Nat I LOVE these pics!!! I love looking for you two! How fun! :) maybe i will have to take my hubby to a historical museum! :) Fun Fun Fun! :)
Looks like fun. I loved the last picture - your heads look so small in those huge holes.
You and Bryce are lookin' like bowling pro's these days!
So funny!! Y'all are the best about getting out and finding fun creative things to do and see..I love it!! You look totally cute in these pics too Natali!! Hope you have a great Monday!!
It looks like you guys had such a fun, and historical day. Pretty creative pictures. You are as beautiful as ever, and I am loving your furry hooded vest combo. You are always able to pull off the great styles!! And, you hair is growing out so stylishly. Way to go Nat's hair!! I am happy that you were able to learn about your Iowan history, and spend time with your wonderful husband, and strengthen your marital relationship. It is so important to do things together. June, June, June, come soon, soon, soon.
I felt like i was playing where's waldo... expect where's bryce and natali and which one am i looking for? and your hair looks cute... it makes me want to cut mine again!!
Natalie this is Haley Micheli Davis! I just found your blog. We really need to meet up sometime. Tori, Andrea and I are thinking we need to do a girls weekend sometime... You want to come too?
Love it! My favorite is the last picture of you guys.
Great pictures- I actually had a hard time finding you guys! You're such a good writer, Natali, that I've just spent a good 1/2 hour reading your posts. I feel a little guilty, but not that bad. :)
P.S. Your hair is so cute! (and I'm not talking about you Bryce, even though your hair is nice too)
My name is Sheena and I was Bryce's FHE sister at BYU-Idaho. I saw you guys listed on Jami and Matt's blog. I hope that's ok we take a peek every now and then. our blog is Theshurtzblog.blogspot.com
Okay Nat, I will tell you a shortened version of my story. I always thought I was having heartburn all my life. My pain was not the throw up in your throat burn that everyone talks about, mine was a deep severe ache right below my sternum. Now if yours is a burning I cannot help you, but before I had the baby I had those pains really bad, when I was pregnant I got severe attacks and they found out it was my gall bladder. They put my on Nexium and it helped some, but it didn't help all the way. They told me it might go away after the baby, but it didn't. It continued to get worse. I hope that is not what you have because it has been a horrible time for me, but it was a relief to finally know what was wrong. Tums and all those chalky things made it worse. AND it very much runs in our family. Anyway I hope you find some relief.
PS I love the pics. I really did have to look for a minute to find you guys!
Looks like you guys are having fun. I loved all the pics. Steve is so proud of bryce and his mad bowling skills. Hope to see you guys some time soon what are your chirstmas plans?
Post a Comment